Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Change!

The only thing constant in life is Change!! Always wondered what it actually meant....Maybe now i am understanding it.... In the last few months so many things have changed......Good things going bad....bad things going good........Everywhere around me things are changing......take for Eg. Mumbai!! Train Blast, Raj Thakery's Anti North indian Drive and now the tragic terrorist attack on taj, Oberoi and nariman house....... Mumbai was never like this.....Bomb blast and all did happen earlier, but it was never this frequent!!! Things are Changing.....for the worse :(

Another change is the change in our Economy...till last year with almost 9% growth....we were touching the skies, Markets were booming!! 20!! But Suddenly in a few months time markets starting Slipping, Crude prices started going up, GDP forecast came down, US economy hit, Financial companies collapsing left right and Center.......and we are in a state or recession!!! Hopefully things will be back on track by next year :)

On a personal Front....Work wise, lots of changes happening. My Mentor, Role Model and Dear Boss Quit the Company, I f that wasn't a big setback, My national Head is also on her way out....I feel lonely and alone......Things were so good till last year. a Growing Business, Amazing team and loads of fun.....and suddenly things aren't that rosy enough!!!
I guess that's life, it doesn't let u settle down.....Always keeps us on our toes!!!
Lets hope for some pleasant changes from now onwards......

1 comment:

abby said...

hi dinyar,

somehow i have been trying to reach you, but failed to do so.
Its quite urgent.
can u call me on my no 9923933976
got ur blog thru LinkedIn
Its regarding my resume

Abhishek Chetty,
Bishop Cotton Nagpur buddy